I read this great post over at Green Mountain at Fox Run the other day about creating your own manifesto. Your own personal commandments so to speak. I started to think what mine would include:
1. Sing loudly and who gives a damn if you are out of tune.
2. Don’t be afraid of showing emotion, whether that is rage or fear or love.
3. Enjoy your exercise, it’s not a punishment.
4. What someone else thinks of me is none of my damn business
5. Do a handstand once in a while, I swear you can’t be cross when doing a handstand.
6. Make sure you can’t see your pants (knickers) thru your leggings or yoga pants
7. Hug, kiss and tell your children you love them as much as possible. Even when they are mid-tantrum.
8. Value your friends and make sure they know how much they mean to you.
9. The women in the magazines don’t look like the women in the magazines
10. Change will happen when you are ready for it.
In Strongwoman news a competition has just been announced that has a TRUCK PULL event in it!?! How freaking cool would that be?
If you would like to see some true badassery in play have a look at Alanna Casey winning the 2014 Arnold Strongwoman Fitness Champion.
What are the commandments you would have in your manifesto?